The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Friday, July 20, 2012

A few of my favorite things!

To celebrate nearly 9 months home I wanted to post some pics of my sometimes silly, sometimes serious and always sweet daughter. There are so many things I love about her and I am so grateful to have found her in this great big world. We were definitely made for each other. These are a few of my favorite things about her...

I love the crinkle in her nose when she's being goofy.

And how her eyes light up when she's trying to make me laugh.

How her long eyelashes lay on her totally pinchable cheeks.


How her smile is irresistable.

How her hair is so soft and shiny and totally unruly without a barrette.


I could go on and on...Oh, how I love this girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment