The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Logged In Dossier

Our Dossier is officially in China as of March 25th. We are 16 days into our wait for approval which is currently taking an average of 60 days. Still looking like August travel! Here we come baby girl!

In the meantime a fellow Adoptive Parent is going to get her little boy from the same foster home as Yuhe and offered to deliver her care package in person! So I sent the care package off to Wisconsin so they can bring it with them tomorrow on their trip to China to pick up their beautiful little boy! Perhaps little Yuhe will be in the background of their pictures? I hope so!

Photo Album, doll, hello kitty coloring book, candy, chocolates, sunglasses, flower barrettes and a dress- What more can a girl ask for? Oh I know- shoes! Oops!


I got some darling pics of her today in our monthly update but blogger won't let me post them because they are in a pdf :-( Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Wonder which little boy she adopted. I'm sure I spent time with him while I was there!

    ReplyDelete