The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Monday, May 20, 2013

An update of our girl!

Yuhe is doing wonderful. Oxygen sats are in the 80s and she is overall very healthy. She will be ready for that surgery once she gets home but in the meantime her foster home doesn't report her having any significant issues with her heart right now. She is definitely a mighty, mighty.

I have to find a name for this girl! I have one in mind but Aaron doesn't like it. I love it though! Should I push it? Would it be so wrong just to fill out her paperwork with it and hope he doesn't get too irritated with me? Isn't that one of the benefits of being the one who does ALL of the paperwork? I mean how mad could he be really?  Hmmm...

Anyways here she is- the most beautiful, and apparently the happiest, girl in China! Can't wait to meet her and become her mama! C'mon I-800 approval! This girl has waited long enough for her family!



2 comments:

  1. In English (our second language) I always loved Ally, like Ally Mcbeal.......
    It is hideous in our languange.... so it was never an option. My name is not an option in English..... Arjette....

    ReplyDelete