The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Friday, September 3, 2010

My first attempt at blogging

I got to thinking today that I needed to start a blog. Why? Well I ask myself that too. Well, it is a good way to keep a diary or keep track of what goes on in life. Life seems to go too fast, this is a way to slow it down a little. Or, that's what I'm hoping anyways. And to reflect and appreciate the little things that happen day to day or in my case, more likely week to week. And maybe someone would like to check in once in awhile and see my boys as they grow. So here goes, here is the A family life...

No comments:

Post a Comment