The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My New Year's Resolution

Well I have achieved my New Year's Resolution. It was an easy one, yes, but I still feel like it was a huge achievement.  It was to try golfing. And I loved it!  The weather was perfect, the Bakersfield Country Club was beautiful, and the company was great!  Linda and her husband, Greg, who has been golfing for 3 years now, took me out for 9 holes, which turned into 12.... Here are some pictures of my accomplishment! Ladies' PGA Tour here I come!


Brief instruction on the first hole.  Look how dapper my instructor is dressed!

First Swing! See that first little knoll behind Greg. Yep, that's where it went!


Life is good!



I made it to the flag!  Double par isn't too bad is it?



Golfing Photo Op




What a beautiful place! No better way to spend a Saturday I think!



So where am I supposed to be aiming? Around the bend?



And she swings! Remember what I said about the PGA?



Taking a break. This is hard work ya know?!
Can't wait to do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment