The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One baby step at a time...

We received notification that our I-800A was received at USCIS (Feb. 22) so I was able to send our revised homestudy to them directly on Thursday. Friday we got our dossier (minus I-800A approval) to the agency who will send it to Washington DC for the US and Chinese Embassy certification. Once we get our I-800A approval they will have it expedited for the same authentication (only 4 days!) and then the dossier can be sent to China...now I'm getting ahead of myself. That's still 2 months off, at least. But to have that dossier done is no small feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment