The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tick Tock...Day 39 says the Clock

In our adoption life the time is passing very slowly (painfully so) but surely.  I'm trying not to wish my summer away (it's way to short as it is) but I will be very relieved when the Letter of Approval is issued. According to our agency, yes I have been bugging them again :-), the dossier was translated by Bridges of Love on May 26th and it is now in review. She anticipates us getting approval in approximately two weeks if all goes well... Hmmm... right about when we're on vacation with no access to cell phone or internet- Yikes! Let's hope we get it July 1st before we go! When I finally get it I'm going to celebrate by ordering Ava and her little friends a HUGE cake from Ann at Red Thread! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you we went shopping with Ann of Red Thread? She is adorable! Our agency wouldn't let us use her for a package. But, I emailed her when we got to Guangzhou and she took us shopping for 4 hours. We accomplished more in 4 hours than we could have by ourselves in 2 weeks! You should def use her when you go. After shopping, she took us to a restaurant and ordered dinner and ate with us. She charges $10 per hour and is worth every penny! Hope your LOA comes soon!

    ReplyDelete