The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Monday, August 8, 2011

We have another update!

Imagine my joy when I opened up my inbox and there she was! My little Ava Mei. Outside. Active. Getting bigger. Oh, getting bigger... how bittersweet that is.... She is absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to go get her!



Head: 46 cm; Chest 50 cm;
Foot 14 cm; Weight: 21 lbs
Height 2 ft 4 inches

"Dong Yue is doing well and she has opened up a lot.  She likes outdoor activities, especially the swings.  She is not a picky eater.  She likes to eat sweets and fruit."

5 comments:

  1. Look at that cute hair! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the link to your blog on Rumor Queen and had to come check out your pictures. She is adorable! I love her hair and she obviously has someone that likes to fix it up for her. I'm sure you can't wait to travel and bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I hope to get to Taiyuan in Sept or Oct for my Lukai who is the same age!

    When do you think you'll travel?

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! She is so cute! I love her hair, it is nice they are letting it grow, there were tons of girls with super short hair while we were there. Before you know it, it will be time to go! If you want, email me for travel tips, I know what NOT to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Your Ava is just beautiful and she looks to be healthy and well...what a huge sigh of relief. Any time now you should get that I-800 approval and be on your way to a TA! Congrats again...my heart is so happy for you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete