The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Friday, February 11, 2011

I-800A has been sent!

I'm doing the happy dance everyone!! Let's do it together!! Our homestudy was finally finished this morning. I drove down to Shelburne to get it so that I could send our I-800A in to USCIS today!! Of course, this means another 2-3 months of waiting but I am so glad to be just waiting, instead of being the go-between for the homestudy provider and agency. The agency is now talking about travel in November. I am still hoping for a September travel date but it is all up to USCIS and China now... Let's hope we get workers who are on the ball!

I am ashamed to say that I was in a really bad place this week about all of this. I even threatened, but didn't really mean it, to throw in the towel. I know, silly, but I wasn't sleeping and I was really frustrated. I have a couple of horoscopes sitting under my monitor at work that back when we were deciding to do this they kept me going. I'm going to share them here-

"Maintain a steady pace and remain sure of your choices. You have discussed an issue until you are blue in the face (I think they meant until Aaron was blue in the face, ha!). Have you not made a choice?"
"Understand what needs to happen. Keep reaching out for others. Look for the unusual path. Realize that what you want is going to happen one way or the other."
"Though you feel you cannot juggle a new opportunity in your life, you can. Stop. Toss negative thinking out of your life and eye newfound potential."

These keep me focused. Onward we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment