The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Monday, February 14, 2011

Minor Setback

Well the I-800A was sent in with the homestudy on Friday and I'm reading through the homestudy Saturday and I find a mistake. Our homestudy provider only approved us to adopt a child with developmental delays. Dongyue's needs are a little more significant than that. Sure enough, after talking to my agency just now, we were supposed to have her exact special needs listed and an approval for those needs. Ugghh. But I'm starting to get used to this now and I'm not letting it bug me as much as I did before...So long story short, there is a way to fix it. Once my application is logged in at USCIS I will get an officer to discuss this with and send a new homestudy to. Breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment