The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Friday, July 22, 2011

I got a feelin'...

...that next week's going to be a good, good week. As of today we are day 73 into our LOA wait. If you had told me at day 1 that I would wait this long and not be totally crazy I never would have believed you.  But here I am still sort of, kind of sane and I'm amazing myself with my great patience. Ha! It seems like whenever we get in line for something it slows right down. China apparently has been working hard on issuing Travel Approvals which is about 4 steps after Letter of Approvals.  The new post adoption requirements go into effect after August 1st so if you have your Travel Approval before that date then you are grandfathered in and don't have to follow the new rules. Which is going to be much more expensive and time intensive. So, that being said, I'm happy that everyone waiting for TA is being pushed through. But I'm ready for my LOA!! I had a good feeling about this week but now I know the good feeling was just a precursor for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment