The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Waiting for Travel Approval

Today we are officially waiting for our Travel Approval. This generally has been taking 2-3 weeks. Our Visas came by FedEx yesterday and I've started talking to a travel agent. It is likely we will travel in October!  The previous post was straight from Shutterfly and it is an electronic version of the photo book I put together for Ava. It talks about her story and the journey we have taken to come together as a family. I want to take it when we travel so I can introduce her to her brothers and our home.
So here is a bit of trivia for you... which way would you think we would travel from New Jersey to China non-stop? Perhaps over the Atlantic, or west over the Pacific? This is how my mind works - east or west, right? Nope, neither!  In fact, we will be flying right over New England, Canada, over Baffin Island, over the North Pole, Russia/Siberia, Mongolia and into China. I found this to be so interesting! What an adventure!

3 comments:

  1. I hope it comes so fast! Darling book too! Keep us posted, are you planning on blogging from China? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and praying your TA will come pronto. I loved your photo book...it brought tears to my eyes to think you'll actually have her and be able to share your journey to her with her. Thinking of you!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being able to look out the window, as we were flying over Siberia and actually flying low enough to see the ground!!! So amazing! The little old Chinese lady next to me was nodding her head in agreement and saying "Close!!!" ~meaning we were flying rather low. I'll never forget that.

    ~Roberta
    traveling to Taiyuan in November for my boy!

    ReplyDelete