The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Posts in one day- Is it Possible? Could it Be? Yep, that's right! We got TA!

Today I went to work early, and focused really hard on a huge project that has to be done before we travel. I didn't check Rumor Queen at all, and I didn't even think about anything adoption related. And, you know what? We got the call at 3 pm, our TA was received! I nearly fell over, I never expected to hear anything today. I started hyper-ventilating, dancing around the office and then wondered why I didn't feel as though I was in the least bit prepared for this. When did we want to travel again!? Luckily Linda here at the office helped me by pulling out the calendar and trying to walk me through the dates. We are requesting a November 1st Consulate Appointment. That will mean we will probably travel the 19th of October or thereabouts. I'm so excited, nervous, scared, happy- the next three weeks are going to go by fast- I've got to get packing!

1 comment:

  1. YEA! YEA! YEA! So happy for you! You are right, 3 weeks is gonna fly by. Better start packing! And making lists, cause I know how you like lists!

    Email if you need any advice!

    ReplyDelete