The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

We are home! I have never been so happy to be back. Ava and I made the big break out thanks to my Aunt Angie, who happened to be in Boston at the time and drove us out of the city, and my Dad who met us outside the city and brought us the rest of the way home. And Aunt Lynn who coordinated! We made it back around 10:30 pm last night. It felt so good to be back home! When I put Ava in her crib she rolled around laughing and giggling and was obviously just as happy as I was. We both got a full night's sleep and she is feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment