The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finding Ad

When the children in China are found they must post a "finding ad" in the paper with the babe's pic and info about what they were wearing, any notes left, etc. I don't have the translation of her ad yet but here is Dongyue's picture that was in the newspaper. She was found November 18, 2008 and I assume she did not have a note with her because her birthdate had to be estimated as September 18, 2008. This will probably be the only baby picture I will get so I will treasure it. Look at all that hair! And those cheeks! Oh, and there is a rumor that there is a video on the way... Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got her add! Did you get the paper too? I am curious about the video too.

    ReplyDelete