The A Team!

The A Team!
Aaron, Amanda, Adrian, Adam, Asa, Aidan and Ava
"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life." ~ Brian Andreas

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where is Logged In Dossier (LID)?

It's a good thing that I've been able to keep busy with all of these updates of Dongyue, otherwise I would be even more consumed with the fact that I'm not LID yet.  It was only supposed to take 1 week to 10 days before we got notice of LID. We are going on almost a month. It is so frustrating to watch other adoptive parents move on and we're stuck.  Our agency says that we may be logged in but just haven't received notice. I'm hoping we know something by the end of the week. Keep your fingers crossed for us :-) Best case scenario- we were logged in on 5/1 and already a week and a half into getting our Letter of Approval (LOA).

In the meantime I'm getting a package together for Dongyue including her blanket, a doll, a soft photo album with pictures of us and her home, some clothes and some chocolates for the nannies. I'm also able to ask 10 questions that will be translated for me. And, of course there is still the required 10 hours of parent education to keep our mind off the wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment